I made this page months ago but it didn't seem appropriate to share it in summer ... Christmas comes soon enough! Anyway, I forgot about it until today but I think with all the stores full of Christmas goodies now it's okay to post it at last.
The fun photo of the EM and I wearing our 'horrible Christmas sweaters' was taken on Boxing Day 2014 - a wonderful day when we had family and friends over. There was a ton of photos taken so, rather than create loads of layouts, I've made a Project Life pocket page with them.
Needless to say, remembering everything used in the layout difficult but I'll do my best:
- Cardstock - Basil Basics Tomato for base; scraps of red for die cut bell and poinsettia
- Papers - a combination of Bo Bunny Believe patterned paper and a variety of leftover scraps
- Title cut apart - Simple Stories December Documented
- Stickers - Studio Calico
- Dies - Tattered Lace Bell; Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia
- Embellishments - red/white Baker's Twine, green pearls, red and white enamel dots, red printed ribbon.