Friday 6 February 2015

Friday Smile

Evening Everyone,

I trust you've had a good day. Mine hasn't been too bad at all. After I'd been to the Asthma Clinic ... where I got a wee knuckle-wrap for not coming sooner and some very good advice on how to deal with my current problems ... we visited my sister, niece and great-niece - who, at three years old, is such a bundle of fun - not forgetting my big nephew (he's 6'2") who was visiting ... quite a family get-together :)

Now on to a wee joke I have for Annie's Friday Smile.

An 84 year old man went to the doctor for a physical. A few days later the doctor saw him walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

The next time the doctor saw him he asked how he was doing. 'Great,' said the old guy. "I did just what you told me. 'Get a hot momma and be cheerful.'

'I didn't say that,' said the doctor. 'I said, 'You've got a heart murmur. Be careful.'

That's it for today folks. Thanks for dropping by. 

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you find lots to make you smile.

Hugs,

8 comments:

Annie said...

Thanks for the chuckle Elizabeth. It's like Chinese whispers....send reinforcements we're going to advanced being heard as send three and four pence we're going to a dance.....the old ones are the best eh?
Hugs,
Annie x

Anne said...

:-) :-) Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

Thanks for the chuckle Kate x

Robyn Oliver said...

mmmmm got a big smile from me Elizabeth...I'm sure hubby needs his hearing checked. Have a lovely week Robyn

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh you poor thing. I am beginning to wonder if I have COPD. I've never been tested, so the Dr. could really give me a tongue lashing.

I honestly didn't see that funny coming. It was subtle, yet clever. Way to make me laugh! Have a great weekend.

mamapez5 said...

That was good for a chuckle. (Perhaps she´ll give him a new lease of life!!).
I always like to hear about a family get-together. Family is very important to me.
Make sure you take that doctor´s advice.
Hugs, Kate x

tilly said...

hehehehe........... thanks for the smile
Tilly

Sandra H said...

Oh that's something l would laugh at so amusing is your joke of the day!! sounds like you had a good day too visiting take care x