Thursday 5 May 2011

Having a Go at Making ATCs

Evening All,

I knew it was polling day when I woke up to rain. It never fails. However, on the bright side the forest fires have been damped down, gardeners don't have to get out the watering can today,  and I had a perfect excuse to mess around in the craft space.

L: Wish You Were Here; R: Sweet Tweet


I recently had a bash at making a couple of ATCs and aren't they the devil to photograph. Cards are so much easier I find. Anyway here they are - not much I know but it was fun using up bits and bobs and creating in miniature. Wish You Were Here was inspired by one created by a fellow docraft member, Debsg - many thanks for the inspiration.

Here's a list of the materials used:

Wish You Were Here:

White base card; Cosmic Shimmer Mists in Lava Red, Meadow Lush, Rich Gold; scraps of dp with script; Papermania red chalk pad; Tim Holtz distress ink, Pumice Stone; miniature postcards of Big Ben; Heart shaped punch; VersaMark; Perfect Pearls, Interference Green

Sweet Tweet:

White card for base; small floral patterned paper; VersaMark; embossing powder in peach; Stampin' Up's Dot, Dot, Dot stamp; Tim Holtz's Stamper's Anonymous stamp set; Sweet Tweet from Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg Elements border; silver stars from stash.

A quick post from me today. I hope you are all well and that you've had a good day.

Happy crafting,

4 comments:

coops said...

wow these are fab elizabeth,i love the images and details.very arty :D

x coops x

Christa said...

Hi Elizabeth , they are so gorgeous ! For me , ATC's are way too little....my cards are never big enough. Love from Holland , Christa.

Gez Butterworth said...

Ooooh Elizabeth your Atc's are gorgeous. Wow! Hope you get the chance to make more.. I sometimes layer them up onto cards :) Fabulous..xx

Carrie said...

Oh Wow, how fab are these ATC's!!!!!!! I am a huge lover of ATC's as I think they can be so eye catching. Love, love, love that Timmy stamp!
Hugs
Carrie
xxx